SLC Sementes is HO Genética´s newest license holder
SLC Sementes, a brand of SLC Agrícola, is the new partner of HO Genética, a SEEDCORP I HO brand. As of this month, the company, which has all the support, technology and expertise of SLC Agrícola's research areas present in 14 of its farms in the country, will produce seeds using HO´s genetics.
“We are very happy to strengthen our relationship with SLC. Agrícola was already producing seeds for us and, as of now, SLC Sementes will be able to sell varieties with its brand and our genetics”, explains Fábio Ruggiero, Marketing and Licensing director at SEEDCORP I HO.
"Selecting the ideal seed for planting involves a lot of research, innovation and trust between the producer and the brand. That's what we found in HO´s genetics. We will produce 100 thousand bags of seed for the next harvest”, said Gustavo Lunardi, Director of Seed Supply and Production at SLC Agrícola.
In addition to SLC Sementes, the companies Sementes Oilema, Dois Marcos Sementes, Sementes Campeã, Nutrien, Uniggel Sementes and Sementes Agrosol are now licensed for the Cerrado.
SEEDCORP I HO, which is present in the market with the brands HO Genética and Ellas Genética, occupies an area of 63 million hectares in South America, invests 1.5 million dollars per year in research and earned BRL 653 million in 2021.
More from SLC Agrícola "Social Responsability"
- No news found.
- SLC Institute makes donations to over 30 municipalities in seven Brazilian states
- Success stories in Inclusive Education become web series
- A new video tells the story of the SLC Group
- Helping others to have a positive impact on future generations
- Strength of soybean fundamentals ensures market value
- Brazilian corn can be an alternative in the world market
- Increase in the cotton area is reflected in the harvest
- Mato Grosso leads accelerated off-season corn harvest
- Soy commercialization remains promising
- Cotton by-products maintain upward trend in MT