SLC Agrícola supports organization that gives youth an opportunity to practice tennis
Making a positive impact on future generations is part of the Big Dream of SLC Agrícola. One of the ways it puts this aspiration into practice is to support the development of the communities near its operations. The latest project to be supported is WimBelemDon, which was created by the organization Sociedade Tênis Educação e Participação Social. Launched in 2000, the initiative promotes the inclusion of children and youth from six to 18 years old from the southern zone of the state capital of Porto Alegre in situations of social risk and/or vulnerability. To date, more than 500 youth have been benefitted by the project.
Practicing the sport of tennis is the main calling card for attracting and building the loyalty of the youth served, but the project also organizes educational and cultural workshops in fields such as cinema, art, learning lab, literacy as well as psychology groups, to foster individual and social transformation. It also offers after and before school snacks and lunches on a daily basis.
In 2019, SLC Agrícola benefited 11 organizations through tax incentives. The initiatives supported focused on education, sports and culture, given the company’s belief in the transformational power of these areas in the lives of children and youth.
More from SLC Agrícola "Communication"
- SLC Agrícola invests in seed production
- SLC Agrícola is highlighted in a Research
- SLC Agrícola attends International Conference
- SLC Agrícola helds Human Resources meeting
- SLC Agricola farm hosts delegates of the global event, the Youth Ag Summit 2019
- The Best Companies in People Management
- Once again SLC Agrícola received the “Destaques A Granja” Award
- Buyers Mission at Pamplona Farm