SLC Agrícola presents new edition of its Integrated Report
SLC Agrícola has published the latest edition of its Integrated Report. The document, which has been published annually since 2016, presents the company’s data and actions in 2019, as well as its business strategies for the coming years and information related to biodiversity. SLC Agrícola, one of the world’s largest producers of grains and fibers, with a focus on cotton, soybean and corn, presents transparently the key initiatives implemented last year on various fronts, including “People,” Innovation Management” and “Planet.” These are initiatives that have contributed to advances in agriculture in Brazil and the world. The full report is available at https://www.slcagricola.com.br/ri2019/en/.
The report also highlights accomplishments in important areas, such as sustainability. On this front, the year 2019 was marked by the incorporation of sustainability principles in the company’s business strategy, whose priorities were aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and with the Food and Agriculture Business Principles of the United Nations.
On the innovation front, the highlight was the increased connectivity in the field and the evolution in digital agriculture, which expanded the technological scope at farms and made various processes more agile, including the gathering of information at operational centers, which supported more effective decision-making. The innovative initiatives implemented last year include the program to connect with startups, AgroExponential, which draws on the creative potential of various companies to tackle the internal challenges mapped by SLC Agrícola. The companies that demonstrated the best performance signed partnerships and had the possibility to see their projects implemented. This year, the program is being continued with a new edition.
On the People front, a significant investment was made in developing professionals and in valuing a workplace based on respect, ethical conduct and long-term relations with members of the production chain. The strategies focusing on training and supporting the development of employees were recognized by the important awards and rankings that evaluated the initiatives in people management, such as Great Place to Work (GPTW) and the Best Companies to Work For of Você S/A.
The integrated Report of SLC Agrícola is aligned with the analyses and surveys of the International Integrated Reporting Council and with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), the reporting framework adopted worldwide for the preparation of such documents.
More from SLC Agrícola "Social Responsibility"
- SLC Agrícola benefits 11 entities through tax incentives
- Inclusive Education Program
- SLC Agricola farm hosts delegates of the global event, the Youth Ag Summit 2019
- Pantanal Headwaters Pact completes two years
- SLC Institute signs partnership with Global Communities
- Project takes lab online to Chapadão do Céu, MS
- ABAPA enables tests for Covid-19 in Western Bahia
- SLC Agrícola supports organization that gives youth an opportunity to practice tennis
- SLC Agrícola participates in the 2021 Agribusiness Summit
- SLC Agrícola invests in Crop-Livestock Integration to increase productivity and reduce carbon footprint
- SLC Agrícola achieves record results in the 3rd quarter
- SLC Agrícola’s Education Project is recognized with the ESARH Award
- Cotton production in the 2020/21 harvest in Mata Grosso reaches 277.6 @/ha
- Embrapa Cerrados presents results of study on reducing weed infestations in soybean crops