SLC Agrícola benefits 11 entities through tax incentives
In 2019, SLC Agrícola allocated R$803,983.00 under tax incentive laws applicable to the income tax levied on its operations during the year.
The projects benefitted are engaged in actions in the cultural and health areas and to protect the rights of children, youth and the elderly. The tax incentives include Funcriança, Elderly Fund, Culture Incentive Law, Sports Incentive Law, National Program to Support Oncological Care (PRONON) and National Program for Healthcare for Persons with Disabilities (PRONAS/PCD).
The projects benefited by SLC Agrícola are described below:
- The Entrepreneur Project received R$331,983.00 to benefit children and teachers at public schools in the cities of Chapadão do Sul and Costa Rica (Mato Grosso), Luziânia, Cristalina and Chapadão do Céu (Goiás), Balsas (Maranhão), Monte Alegre (Piauí), Formosa do Rio Preto and Barreiras (Bahia).
The Agricultural Progress Memorial, which is being built in the city of Horizontina (Rio Grande do Sul), received R$90,000.00. The venue should be opened to visitors by end-2022.
- The ABC da Bola com as Meninas project, which received R$106,000.00, benefits girls from 10 to 18 years old in the southern region of Porto Alegre (Rio Grande do Sul).
- The Aldeia da Fraternidade project, which received R$46,000.00, offers cultural, sports, food and education assistance to 331 students. The organization is located in the Tristeza district of Porto Alegre (Rio Grande do Sul).
- The WimBelemDon project, which received R$20,000.00, benefits children in Porto Alegre (Rio Grande do Sul) by offering tennis classes and social and educational activities.
- Associação Beneficente Santa Zita de Lucca, which received R$20,000.00, offers educational and inclusion activities for children in Porto Alegre (Rio Grande do Sul).
- Casa do Menino Jesus de Praga, which received R$20,000.00, offers free specialized care to children and youth with disabilities in Porto Alegre (Rio Grande do Sul).
- The Passos da Longevidade project of the Porto Alegre Food Bank, which received R$75,000.00, works to improve quality of life and health for the elderly.
- Sociedade Portoalegrense de Auxílio aos Necessitados (SPAAN), which received R$30,000.00, work to improve quality of life for the elderly in Porto Alegre (Rio Grande do Sul).
- APAE Canguçu, which provides assistance to children and youth with disabilities in the city of Canguçu (Rio Grande do Sul), received R$60,000.00.
- The Pompéia Hospital, which provides oncological care to patients in Caxias do Sul (Rio Grande do Sul), received R$5,000.00.
More from SLC Agrícola "Social Responsibility"
- SLC Agrícola supports organization that gives youth an opportunity to practice tennis
- Inclusive Education Program
- SLC Agricola farm hosts delegates of the global event, the Youth Ag Summit 2019
- Pantanal Headwaters Pact completes two years
- SLC Institute signs partnership with Global Communities
- Project takes lab online to Chapadão do Céu, MS
- ABAPA enables tests for Covid-19 in Western Bahia
- SLC Agrícola presents new edition of its Integrated Report
- SLC Agrícola participates in the 2021 Agribusiness Summit
- SLC Agrícola invests in Crop-Livestock Integration to increase productivity and reduce carbon footprint
- SLC Agrícola achieves record results in the 3rd quarter
- SLC Agrícola’s Education Project is recognized with the ESARH Award
- Cotton production in the 2020/21 harvest in Mata Grosso reaches 277.6 @/ha
- Embrapa Cerrados presents results of study on reducing weed infestations in soybean crops