Inclusive Education Program
Another EJA class was concluded at SLC Agrícola. This time, at Fazenda Pantanal (MS). The project, which aims to empower employees by facilitating access to Elementary and High School, also seeks to prepare students for the new technologies. At the graduation, held on December 5th, three employees received a certificate and three others were approved in the ENSEJA test. The project was carried out in partnership with the Chapadão do Sul Department of Education (MS).
Picture: graduation cerimony at Chapadão do Sul (MS).
More from SLC Agrícola "Recognition"
- SLC Agrícola wins the “As Melhores da Dinheiro 2019” award
- Grupo SLC and SLC Agrícola are among the 500 largest in the South
- A new video tells the story of the SLC Group
- SLC Group commemorates 75th anniversary
- Ideias&Resultados recognizes employees
- SLC Agrícola is once again a Great Place to Work
- The Best Companies in People Management