Ideias&Resultados recognizes employees
The nine employees who were most engaged in our internal innovation program Ideias&Resultados received a drone in recognition. Jonathan dos Santos, from Paiaguás Farm (MT), comments on his satisfaction for participating in the initiative: “We strive to give the best result and SLC Agrícola rewards us for the effort. The Ideias&Resultados program allows us to contribute with ideas to improve our day-to-day activities.” For Raphael Coelho, an employee at Matriz (RS), the fact that SLC Agrícola has this program only reinforces the commitment of top management to provoke employees to think differently. "This generates engagement, competitive advantage, productivity and market differentiation for our company", he adds.
Picture: Anderson Busanello and Jonathan dos Santos (Paiaguás Farm)
More from SLC Agrícola "Agriculture"
- Field Days of SLC Sementes to present new varieties and production techniques
- SLC Agrícola performs connections with startups
- SLC Agricola farm hosts delegates of the global event, the Youth Ag Summit 2019
- A new video tells the story of the SLC Group
- SLC Group commemorates 75th anniversary
- ABAPA enables tests for Covid-19 in Western Bahia
- SLC Agrícola launches second edition of AgroExponencial
- SLC Sementes conducts restructuring and signs new commercial partnerships