Ideias&Resultados recognizes employees
The nine employees who were most engaged in our internal innovation program Ideias&Resultados received a drone in recognition. Jonathan dos Santos, from Paiaguás Farm (MT), comments on his satisfaction for participating in the initiative: “We strive to give the best result and SLC Agrícola rewards us for the effort. The Ideias&Resultados program allows us to contribute with ideas to improve our day-to-day activities.” For Raphael Coelho, an employee at Matriz (RS), the fact that SLC Agrícola has this program only reinforces the commitment of top management to provoke employees to think differently. "This generates engagement, competitive advantage, productivity and market differentiation for our company", he adds.
Picture: Anderson Busanello and Jonathan dos Santos (Paiaguás Farm)
More from SLC Agrícola "Agriculture"
- SLC Agrícola wins Agribusiness Award
- SLC Agrícola wins the Transparency Trophy once again
- SLC Agrícola among the best agribusiness companies
- SLC Agrícola wins the 2020 Export Award
- SLC Agrícola is an Amazing Place to Work
- SLC Agrícola wins the Best in Agribusiness Award
- SLC Agrícola is one of the best companies to work for
- SLC Agrícola uses Weedseeker tool