ABAPA enables tests for Covid-19 in Western Bahia
The first certified laboratory for processing tests from Covid-19 is located in western Bahia. The structuring of the site, which is at the Federal University of Western Bahia (UFOB), with equipment and supplies is the result of the support of rural producers, through the Bahia Association of Cotton Producers (ABAPA). SLC Agrícola is one of the partner companies of this institution.
With investments of R$370,000.00, ABAPA was instrumental in ensuring that up to 3,000 tests of the new Coronavirus were carried out.
The site has a capacity for 30 daily analyzes. After the conclusion of the results, the information is updated on the Health Ministry online platform within 72 hours.
For more information go to http://abapa.com.br/.
More from SLC Agrícola "Agriculture"
- SLC Agrícola wins Agribusiness Award
- SLC Agrícola wins the Transparency Trophy once again
- SLC Agrícola among the best agribusiness companies
- SLC Agrícola wins the 2020 Export Award
- SLC Agrícola is an Amazing Place to Work
- SLC Agrícola wins the Best in Agribusiness Award
- SLC Agrícola is one of the best companies to work for
- SLC Agrícola uses Weedseeker tool