ABAPA enables tests for Covid-19 in Western Bahia
The first certified laboratory for processing tests from Covid-19 is located in western Bahia. The structuring of the site, which is at the Federal University of Western Bahia (UFOB), with equipment and supplies is the result of the support of rural producers, through the Bahia Association of Cotton Producers (ABAPA). SLC Agrícola is one of the partner companies of this institution.
With investments of R$370,000.00, ABAPA was instrumental in ensuring that up to 3,000 tests of the new Coronavirus were carried out.
The site has a capacity for 30 daily analyzes. After the conclusion of the results, the information is updated on the Health Ministry online platform within 72 hours.
For more information go to http://abapa.com.br/.
More from SLC Agrícola "Agriculture"
- Field Days of SLC Sementes to present new varieties and production techniques
- SLC Agrícola performs connections with startups
- SLC Agricola farm hosts delegates of the global event, the Youth Ag Summit 2019
- A new video tells the story of the SLC Group
- SLC Group commemorates 75th anniversary
- Ideias&Resultados recognizes employees
- SLC Agrícola launches second edition of AgroExponencial
- SLC Sementes conducts restructuring and signs new commercial partnerships